A Versatile Blogger Award nomination is attained simply when one blog is nominated by another blog – Tutus&Tea was in fact nominated by dancehealthier, and is ever so grateful…This award does come with a set of rules which include nominating 15 other bloggers (of course, notifying them of their nomination) and listing 7 facts about yours truly.
Alors, I would like to personally thank the following blogs for giving me every day inspiration to seek, savor & share my own experiences with all of you…
4. A Cup of Jo
11. My New Roots
12. Sprouted Kitchen
14. Matchbook Mag
15. Oh Happy Day!
And as for my seven facts….well here you are:
1. I am a professional ballet dancer with the Royal Danish Ballet in Copenhagen, Denmark
2. I am a culinary enthusiast at the highest, humblest degree….hence my nickname ‘p.e.’ (Petite Épicurienne)
3. I love traveling, photographing and journaling my experiences to share with others…
4. I am an admitted francophile…loving all things french, parisian, meringued….I think you see…
5. Must end my night with a bowl of ice cream…see here.
7. Forever inspired by my family, friends and mostly, my God.
A special thank you once again for receiving this award that not only recognizes my work, but celebrates the worthy inspiration of so many others as well…